Saturday, March 26, 2011

Slogan For A Pediatric Clinic

100 facts about me.

Hello bloggers! The twitter will be aware that swarm twitter tweets # 100factsaboutme , and to be honest, I want to do it, but not for twitter, I see too tired, so I decided to make an entrance, so you get bored, you can stop reading and stop receiving facts.
I encourage everyone to do it! Fun and interesting! I have been astounded with some, hahaha. If you ultimately decide to do, do not hesitate to leave a comment telling me that you want to read!
addition, if swallowed whole cake I wrote let me know.


who does not want to read everything I leave the numbers that I think are the most intresantes / curious: # 39, # 41, # 51, #63, #71, #75, #80 al #84, #90, #92, #98.

#1 Me llamo Claudia Ayuso.
#2 Mi acento es dificilmente definible: peninsular + canario + una pizca de uruguayo. Escúchame .
#3 No sé cuál es mi color favorito. Tal vez el negro.
#4 Soy una consumista a la que le da palo gastarse el dinero.
#5 Soy una rácana.
#6 Odio los plátanos YUK!
#7 Estoy loca.
#8 Esto es más difícil de lo que pensaba.
#9 Me gustaría tener 18 años más y casarme con Dani Martín.
#10 I always try to control everything.
# 11 That's very tired.
# 12 I am a perfectionist damage.
# 13 The laziness I can.
# 14 I hate waiting.
# 15 Several times I expected.
# 16 I have no patience, though I'm working.
# 17 I do not mind seeing a movie 100 times that I like.
# 18 I am afraid of hairdressers and I cut my hair at home.
# 19 I have terrified of dentists and hospitals.
# 20 I am an independent subsidiary.
# 21 I was born to be rich.
# 22 I want a dressing room.
# 23 I have had paranormal experiences.
# 24 I get crazy with the chocolate.
# 25 I HATE the lies and liars.
# 26 I can hardly express my feelings.
# 27 I'm pretty superficial.
# 28 I always wanted to be an actress.
# 29 NOW I want to finish school.
# 30 I do not know if I'll get to # 100
# 31 As long.
# 32 I never have time to record with good light.
# 33 I wish I got a full day of shopping without limits.
# 34 I want to go to NY.
# 35 I'm attracted too orange heads.
# 36 I would be higher.
# 37 My eighth name is French, Rebour.
# 38 If you listen to music with someone around I feel the irrational urge to sing, no matter who you are.
# 39 will come a day when you Google my name and I will go out alone.
# 40 I recently wanted to talk, being, living in the U.S., but now I'm proud of my country and I do everything here.
# 41 For I subscribe to your channel on YT, or follow your blog, I really have to like it, but simply visit them.
# 42 have been few times that I followed a blog / youtube to first.
# 43 I enganchadísima to post and videos this girl .
# 44 As a child I wanted to be a designer, I have hundreds of pages with drawings of costumes, sets ...
# 45 I am very possessive.
# 46 I'm very greedy, I would get all the fans and all subscribers who could, and I say.
# 47 I do not like children.
# 48 One day I will change my username on Twitter, and will become my own.
# 49 I'm going to make me an account with that name, only that whenever it becomes available.
# 50 Now my biggest dilemma is whether to ClaudiaAyuso or claudiaayuso.
# 51 As a child I hated my name, also thought Claudia was a girl's name and when he grew up not going to hit me.
# 52 I love my name.
# 53 I still remember the day that I learned the alphabet.
# 54 I miss Gran Canaria.
# 55 I do not like the beach. Tack, sand, algae, fish, food, sand, salt ...
# 56 I do not like ANY food from the water, NO.
# 57 It is the twitter account with my real name made. The day you decide to change the will eliminate and will change its name to the real economy.
# 58 I am very planner.
# 59 I would love to live a week (at least) to New York style Gossip Girl.
# 60 I can not try new things.
# 61 I'm a stressed life.
# 62 I'd kill for a square room.
# 63 I have proposed to update the blog more frequently, more frequently, although a bit out of fashion line. Sure to become just the blog of Clau. It will.
# 64 I love the name of my blog.
# 65 I love seeing comments on my videos and my blog.
# 66 basketball game.
# 67 I do not like basketball. # 68
see ass, ass want.
# 69 My favorite number has always been the 3.
# 70 I can not understand British English.
# 71 I hate talking on the phone, in fact when it rings at home I try not to be the one who sag.
# 72 almost 5 years ago I'm not going to Uruguay.
# 73 I Love Uruguay.
# 74 My favorite cereal is Kellogg's Special K's.
# 75 I do not like to give, but I love being tickled.
# 76 I hate my nails are like puff pastry.
# 77 I see that 1000 people can not continue Dragonflysquare, "ever happen?
# 78 I'm negative but I always try to see the positive side of things.
# 79 I want / need to work in television.
# 80 The day that someone stops me on the street and tell me''hmm, are you Clau? Of ... ClauChannel?''I'll be around the rest of the day smiling.
# 81 I really excited when I get home from school and the door is locked, that means the TV remote control is mine.
# 82 I would get into the refrigerator and close the door to see if it is true that light goes out.
# 83 As a child I always wanted to be 3 inches to see the world from another angle, I'm still wanting.
# 84 Once destroyed a nest and dug all I could to see the queen ant, but not found, only larvae. Very large indeed. # 85 Never
I finished the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn pisses me off, too cloying.
# 86 Never drink milk with Cola-Cao, unless you are in someone's home.
# 87 I have a panic to the ocean, not the sea. It's dark cold, wet and lifeless.
# 88 Before dying, I would like to visit all European countries.
# 89 Actually this post was going to do much more beautiful, with pictures included, where it was appropriate, but almost not.
# 90 I always wanted to be someone else for a day, to know how it feels, as I look outside and if possible with a color clear eyes to see if they see things more clearly.
# 91 My mother is blonde with green eyes and I had to leave my father.
# 92 I sudan hands out of control, we are at 40 º, 22 º or -15 º, always, no reason, and if I sweat and I realize I start to sweat.
# 93 I want to be redhead but I have orange hair fatal.
# 94 One day I sprained hand to hit my brother, the worst is that he did not hurt.
# 95 I was born in 1995.
# 96 I Would Love to speak Inglés perfectly. Some day I'll make a video speaking Inglés, I promise.
# 97 I like men uniform.
# 98 One day I went in the net of basketballs from my computer and shut it, because.
# 99 I have no shame, no pity for my dignity.
# 100 I, Claudia Ayuso, I declare Internet freak.


Feel like them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment