Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Monique Parent Done Real Hardcore

Make-up tutorial # 3 Rocker inspiration

Hello Bloggers! This time playing a makeup tutorial, in particular, wearing makeup in this video . I can not record because my computer is knackered and it would take two months to edit, so I make an entry. Anyway it is very simple has no mystery.




salmon Kryolan Concealer
PREBASIC Shadow Insurance Too Faced Shadow
identified palette of 120 colors
Fluidline
M Blacktrack EAR C
Million Lashes Volume Mask L'Oreal Rouge
gingerly M EAR C
Lip M EAR C Red M EAR C

I hid dark circles with concealer. Prepared eyelids for shadows and then applying PREBASIC entire eyelid painted with brown shadow to the eye socket, there blurred and above all put a thin brown layer of golden shadow, which only large particles were glitter you have. I outlined the water line and the upper eyelid with fluidline and applied mascara.
The rest needs no explanation.

tutorial is a nonsense, but I was asked by several people and it costs me nothing. I hope you interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment