Saturday, March 19, 2011

Altomonte, Località Cannafracida

Peggie Sue's and the evil spirits

writing is very difficult to appreciate, even in my videos is not fully reflected, but my head is touched, in colloquial language: I lose my pot. And the proof is this photo which shows my intelligence.


Yes, I was a bat.

do not think, just do, and the CONSEQUENCES are these.



Anyway, update to the Saturday. Went to eat at:


At that moment everything went well, we expected the food (which took him, I must say) with a lively gathering of who knows what. Everything seemed normal.

But remember the second photo, straws. And remember the girl who comes to me in the second and fourth picture. Have we displayed all right? For that person, how cute her face looks good and innocent girl introduced by my right nostril of the nose that happy straw to the deepest emorragia causing unstoppable. And that was it, but the rest is irrelevant.
At this time I was recovering, weak after the attack.




oversize I took a brown jersey, with a pair of very thick cloth legging Bershka and black booties. In the image are stained with mud because it had rained the night before. I have a few normal pictures that day so we will have to confirm this.
despitadillos For I am the left!


That day I got to sing, so delight my friends with an impromptu concert at the foot of an anonymous portal. I do not know why, but I did not like.




one day I swear it was darkened by evil spirits chasing us, it was not normal and scared .

0 comments:

Post a Comment