Monday, May 2, 2011

Why Are My White Sheets Turning Yellow

Birthday Presents


This is the collection of birthday gifts that I received are part of my family and my friends.

Thees That Are the birthday presents I got, from my Parents Some Are and Some Are from my friends.


My parents gave me the three seasons of my ultimate favorite show, Gossip Girl, but being able to download the first two SHHH , because I asked for was the 3 rd (my father did not know what it was and bought all), I prefer to return them and be alone with the third, that drives me crazy and the money to stay on.
And my friend gave me lipstick Faux M EAR C, a brownish pink precious a book titled What should I wear?, I had little time to read but I like it, I have enough content to make videos and Luxurious Mascara Lashes Mascara Kiko, leaving some pestañones infarction.
What is your favorite season of Gossip Girl? And your favorite show? Can you help me hooked to another!

My Parents Gave me the first three seasons of Gossip Girl, my favorite TV show, but I'm going to return the first and the second one Because I can download SHHH Them That and save money.
My friends gave me Faux lipstick by M·A·C, i love the color. A book called 'What should I wear?' , I've read just a few pages but I really like it, and the mascara Luxurious Lashes Mascara by KIKO which makes your lashes look amazing.



Otro grupo de amigas me regaló una americana blanca, estaba deseando comprarme ya una, me parecen preciosas y pienso sacarle mucho partido, y una camiseta básica de tirantes de color fucsia, flúor, color de moda.

Another group of friends Gave me a white blazer, I wanted to buy one, I love them and I'm going to use it a lot, and Also a hot pink tank top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment