Saturday, May 7, 2011

What Does Lola Luftnagle Wear

Emerita Augusta trip: day # 1



On Thursday I got up at 6 am and empredí to Merida at 7 quarter, all very normal, go. After 4hrs of endless journey we reached the town, I must confess that the two-hour road journey from my head begins to compress and I become unbearable. Something you could check out my twitter followers , who did not leave in peace for the whole trip (the return was not enough battery)

I woke up at 6 am on Thursday and I started my trip to Merida at quarter to seven. We Were on the bus for 4 hours, and after the first 2hrs I Become insupportable, my twitter followers Could check it out.


Upon arrival
We had a play in the theater of Mérida, which arrived almost 20 minutes late. Once seated the infernal sunshine hit our heads, backs and arms, in what may be tolerable, but not pleasant. The play was 'The Birds' and was represented by some high school kids, oh god ... that bad thing ... I had endless time ...

Mérida We Arrived to Almost 20 minutes late to go to Merida to play at the theater. The play WAS Called 'The Birds' (Birds) and it WAS played by students, it WAS horrible ...


Depues went to eat at a beautiful lake and took the opportunity to do a little photo shoot.

Then, we ate at a beautiful lake and did a little photoshoot.
















We had to return to the theater to see the second work, also represented by students buts no doubt much better than the other. It was 5 pm, in a theater without awning, outdoor Roman-style, with that says it all. The sun attacked, burned us, not let us breathe, we are weakened, we wanted to destroy, I know, was a personal matter, and the clouds were in cahoots with him, no tag devilishly painted that sky blue. The only cloud for 45 seconds we rested was more applause than any of the acts of the play, I can vouch for this, cheered as if our life depended on it, a glorious moment.

We came to the theater to see Another play, this time it Was a lot better. At 5 pm the sun WAS burning us up, we Could not breathe, It Was There Was Attacking us and no cloud on the blue sky, no cloud. Hell. Just a little cloud Brought us a 45 second break and more applaud Than It Was The Entire play.



Later shower, dinner and walking around the beautiful city.

Later shower, dinner and a night walking around the city.

T-shirt Trousers ZARA BERSHKA
BERSHKA
Boot Bag Sun Glasses WHITE
RAY BAN
·


0 comments:

Post a Comment