Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tonsillitis Drink Alcohol

You'd like to get inside my head


Anyone who has read my previous post will know that four days ago was my birthday, I have not updated with pictures or anything like that because I am preparing a video a video in which show little clips of how it has been. It'll take a few weeks to upload it because I'm still celebrating, tonight I have dinner with a group of friends in celebration and next Saturday will do the same with another group different friends.



I love this shirt, is very versatile and can therefore use it very casual, with a set for a stroll on a sunny day to go fixed a dinner or similar.
is a versatile garment.




ZARA T-shirt
High wasted shorts H & M Tights Calzedonia
Boots
BERSHKA
Bag Sun Glasses WHITE RAY BAN
·



0 comments:

Post a Comment