Monday, April 25, 2011

Hardmonica Roccaforte

Inconsistencies - 250411

And to think I said I was going to start updating more often, although the blog turning into a personal project ... I'm fine.


♠ That damage has been done technologies, rather than maintain a lively conversation, young people today, including myself included, are attached to their mobile phones and do not remove their eye on their screens, half of which I am included, but only half, pulling rather sparingly, only when I'm bored.

♠ Wear
days trying to update, but is out of laziness, for lack of content or photos whenever I leave it for later and it ends up happening, I do not update.

♠ Today I saw the movie based on real events Facebook and I guess that was the main reason he has given me the push to update today, there is no success without commitment, folks. Besides so, tomorrow is my birthday and that might also help.

♠ Honestly, I'm desperate to leave the institute, as soon as possible to finish the race (although the latter does not worry me much, for the moment) and start working, I think I've mentioned more than one Instead the case, I'm crazy to grow, but now that my birthday is coming I do not want a birthday, I feel it has gone too fast and I have not had time to get organized, is a strange feeling, I can not explain it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment