Thursday, February 17, 2011

Funny Quotations On Gym

Award

Bloggers, I must confess, I update with a bit embarrassed because I'm deadly with this blog, only to say that I will make an award that sent me Sofia a month ago ... But hey, I always said that he will said better late than never . I must say it was a very difficult task to get everything you've said for the reason I tell in the first point. And sorprendimo me a lot on the things that I agree with Sophie! Everything is completely honest, I swear by all the redheads in the world.


RULES:
- Thanks to the person who gave you the award and put a link to your blog. Done.
-share seven things about you. Done
Dale award to 15 bloggers who have suffered recently. Contact them and tell them to have a prize. not done ... - BUT WILL BE VAGUE!

7 things about me:

"I do not like people to know what you think / my intentions, if I know you know a drastic change, I hate to be predictable, but unfortunately for me usually are.

"I'm very vague, hopelessly vague. (This is left intact, we agree)


"I'm sick and irrational attraction to the redheads, is inexplicable, I just love. My twitter already know this information.

Peco -ground of sincerity and sound too abrupt, which means that people are angry. (Go, go back to match, not play)

"In connection with this I'm pretty aggressive and direct (not physically speaking), do not measure my words and what seems to me, say appropriate to the situation for others can be too. The best part is that I will never be sorry.

I do not like children, I find repellent beings. (CAN NOT BE! AGAIN! THE SAME!)

"When I want something I can not stop until we get it, and them.

Right now I feel naked, know a lot eh. Come to the next entrance, an embrace bloggers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment