Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cervix Before 3days Period

Happy Epiphany !

Hello Bloggers! I hope that these three big boy camel have been good:) will edit later with what I have left me.
In this post I'm posting a video on my YouTube channel, if you still do not know do not know what you expect, click here .


I teach two sets designed for a concert, but suitable for day to day.
I have twitter! Follow me! Http://twitter.com/claustweets


And here's my gift! They've been, yes:)

Comentemoslo a bit:

The small memory card this is not really, but an 8GB, which appears in the photograph is old, and now I have much capacity to record videos muahahah! (Evil laugh) That
Albal paper silver packet comes from the grandparents' house ... hmm ... I think we all know what it is, right?

hair products require a somewhat more elaborate explanation: I already knew the fact the producer of silicones in hair, but I never had to leave them conscious, I do not seem so important. But I've developed an addiction to videos this girl, her nick is 87romper and a few videos very interesting and elaborate, mostly related to fashion, so I recommend that they take a look. The fact is that you also have videos dedicated to hair care and they touch the issue of silicone, so I also decided to leave the dark side and go over to natural products. I could go on talking about it, but I think there are enough forums, blogs, videos, etc, talking about it on the internet. I forgot, the shampoo is to Yes to tomatoes that are sold at sephora , and conditioner is the Coolaulin Lush of scented coconut confess my obsession in coconut.

And after this massive roll, CHAN CHAN CHAN! Best of the Best! The interior fleece boots! Military boots love, is my other obsession and recently spent a lot of cold feet, so I asked around with sheep inside to keep our feet warm during the winter, the only bad thing is that the sheep only in the tongue and around hahaha but no matter, they are still beautiful! In Mustang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment