Sunday, December 19, 2010

Should Wear A Girdle After Giving Birth?

Christmas wish list.

In this post I wanted to talk about the gifts that I would find under the tree on the morning of December 25, which is less than a week!. Obviously things could go on and on for a while, but this is more than enough.






Since I have not and I need a camera to record videos. It need not be exactly the image, although I would like if you record in HD.













Who does not want feet warm and cozy during the winter to snuggle on the couch with a blanket and a hot chocolate while watching a Christmas movie ?











LOVE this man, and at last I will have the opportunity of viewing concert, but not is the band that I fell in love, and to enjoy the concert at 100% need to learn the songs, and learn the songs I need the disc!

What are you going to ask you to Santa Claus?

0 comments:

Post a Comment