Sunday, January 31, 2010

Image Scene Théâtre

Jacques Lacan, a psychoanalyst, Erik Porge


I am not fond of books that are offered as an introduction to the work of Lacan. First, because I believe that Lacan build a "book" (the word means, according to the dictionary, a building incomplete, "in situ", or a product of artistic, literary or complete thought, finished and closed This applies in any case, I think, to what Lacan did) but rather a teaching . Not that think Lacan as a teacher or spiritual master, although the seminar, you will recall, opens with an allusion to the act of Zen master Secondly, I am not fond of that kind of books because since I decided to undertake the impossible task of reading Lacan did nothing but confuse me more. Some to find more convoluted and full of secrecy Lacanian texts (Joel Dor the , for example, or the Mikkel Borch-Jacobsen , who then read articles really good, from before changed sides, of course, but already a little too flirty with the philosophy) and others because, in its apparent simplicity and educational lines, were suspected of cheating me, schematic and reductionism (as that of Jean-Baptiste Fages , whose annoying title "To understand Lacan (Lacan Comprendre ) announces to cover the thymus for their content. Like Lacan, beyond defined as "a misunderstanding traumatized," had intended to be comprehended; mon Dieu! )

But one day I found a book than I could say go, here is a great introduction to the reading of Lacan. I do not know if it's because, when I read it, and I had many years giving me cap - comme il faut - with the texts of Lacan, but I had the feeling that someone went there at things in a way that the clarity does not gloss over the complexity and - most importantly, where the rigor of theoretical approach was not devoid of clinical sense that characterized the teaching of Lacan. That is why someone conveniently curled curl and style, as Lacan himself did so unique. So whenever someone asks me about it (and I know that nobody here does, but I made this blog for something) no hesitation in saying that whoever wants to read a good introduction to Lacan's elaborations refer to Jacques Lacan, a psychoanalyst, Erik Porge this book.

only missing, in my opinion, have given more space to the topology. There will be satisfied here as well, either way, to approach a not-all familiar . Or rather, will require further making knots ... We will have to keep cutting surface to make curls of paper ...

And please (take this entry to say it once), no one starts with Žižek's books!

E. Porges, Jacques Lacan, a psychoanalyst , Synthesis, Barcelona, \u200b\u200b2001, 352 pp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment