Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Architecture Human Scale Figures

COUNCIL THAT SUBLIMINAL


long time since I saw Virgil, and I told him when tobacco kid, I do not know because I said so if that was not his name. Well, Virgil was the boyfriend of my grandmother's neighbor Mrs. Nina when she lived in the Jardines del Norte in Santo Domingo. Virgil part of being good people had a very cool car mega white Honda Civic, two door, sporty, with a muffler that sounded hard. I loved watching that car I was saying that when he grew up was to have one just like that, more or less resembled that in the picture.

After a while my grandmother moved to Cotuí again and lost contact with Virgilio until 10 years later when I met him at a barber shop near my house. We recognized right away, we started wondering about the family, ¨ there your if ta great! ° ° and your sisters?? ¨ and cliché couple of questions until I remembered the car and asked
: Virgil, and the car? - I said - boy, the car I lent it to a friend of mine to go to San Cristobal and malvao had an accident, collided with a truck in front, went quickly, and as you know, was dead, demand, enmity the person who lent him the car, etc etc etc .... Since we parted, we are left with the phone numbers and we get together again. However

.... I remember the moment I got a tip that gave me a gentleman friend of mine and I said:

Pay your wife easier that car yours, - I asked him why - he said: Oh, the woman you know where you are to have but the car does not. Devil

advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment