Sunday, August 10, 2008

Volleyballpr Cameltoe

GIRL COCONUT ICE CREAM POTATO

The illustration is my original

There is nothing better for this heat for a Coco and Sweet Potato Ice Cream. I bet you remember the last time you ate one of these ice creams are made your mouth water just remember eh ...

One of these ice creams takes the heat on anyone. Before you eat it and is enjoying it, I say this because it is a pleasure one bite of ice cream and FUNDIT blow to eject the part of the FUNDIT, then follow the next step is to go inside the content, while you are eating, you removing part of the FUNDIT until it's my favorite part is when ice cream is finished the last remaining chin and it is here where one comes to eat the ice cream and FUNDIT to and because it has ice cream in the mouth, "pull" or "pull" the pa FUNDIT out leaving within the content of ice cream and the satisfaction of haberselo "ajutao."

ice cream I ate many of these, because my grandmother has a MASTER making coconut ice cream and sweet potato. There is something special about this dessert and FUNDIT, I believe that if you eat your ice cream in a glass or other container not know well, like it has the same gustico.

I have a lot that no "ajuto" my pair of cream of those but when I go pa CotuĂ­ entrust that to my grandmother.

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment